At all times considered one of a quilter’s favourite blocks, the sawtooth star provides a flexible and exquisite design to quilts. It may be conventional or trendy and it’s typically a go-to for designers. We now have rounded up 9 gorgeous and free sawtooth star quilt patterns. Which one will you be making?
- Right here’s a easy and hanging offset sawtooth star that has a contemporary look to it. It’s designed by Then Got here June.
- Enjoyable and festive, this lovely sample by Cluck Cluck Sew will rapidly change into a household favourite.
- With its large and daring offset stars, Sew Can She brings us this simple sample.
- With a daring piano border, this lovely sawtooth design from Suzy Quilts has a contemporary and conventional look to it on the similar time.
- The sashing that Honeybear Lane provides to this conventional sawtooth star quilt sample seems to be great.
- This beautiful sample over on Robert Kaufman Materials has an added twist and it glows.
- In this beautiful design from We All Sew the log cabin block offsets the sawtooth star block for a conventional look.
- Wanting like stars within the evening sky, Scrapish has an 8 pointed star sample.
Searching for Quilting provides and Material? Try Fats Quarter Store