Atlas of Human Anatomy (Netter Primary Science)
(as of Jul 26,2021 19:39:25 UTC – Particulars)
The one anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, seventh version, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human physique with a scientific perspective. Along with the well-known work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll additionally discover almost 100 work by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one in every of as we speak’s foremost medical illustrators. Collectively, these two uniquely gifted physician-artists spotlight essentially the most clinically related views of the human physique. As well as, greater than 50 rigorously chosen radiologic photographs assist bridge illustrated anatomy to dwelling anatomy as seen in on a regular basis follow.
- Area-by-region protection , together with Muscle Desk appendices on the finish of every part.
- Giant, clear illustrations with complete labels not solely of main constructions, but in addition of these with vital relationships.
- Tabular materials in separate pages and extra supporting materials as part of the digital companion so the printed web page stays centered on the illustration.
Updates to the seventh Version – primarily based on requests from college students and practitioners alike:
- New Programs Overview part that includes brand-new, full-body views of floor anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- Greater than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, together with the clinically vital fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas just like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Scientific Tables on the finish of every regional part that concentrate on constructions with excessive scientific significance. These tables present fast summaries, organized by physique system, and point out the place to greatest view key constructions within the illustrated plates.
- Greater than 50 new radiologic photographs – some utterly new views and others utilizing newer imaging instruments – have been included primarily based on their skill to help readers in greedy key parts of gross anatomy.
- Up to date terminology primarily based on the worldwide anatomic customary, Terminologia Anatomica, with frequent scientific eponyms included.
- Pupil Seek the advice of entry contains a pincode to unlock the entire enhanced eBook of the Atlas via Pupil Seek the advice of. Each plate within the Atlas―and over 100 Bonus Plates together with illustrations from earlier editions―are enhanced with an interactive label quiz possibility and supplemented with “Plate Pearls” that present fast key factors and supplemental instruments for studying, reviewing, and assessing your data of the key themes of every plate. Instruments embrace 300 a number of alternative questions, movies, 3D fashions, and hyperlinks to associated plates.
From the Writer
Netter: It is The way you Know Anatomy
Trusted for 25 years, Frank H. Netter, MD’s clear, detailed depictions of the human physique are all from a clinician’s perspective. With its emphasis on anatomic relationships and clinically related views, Dr. Netter’s work offers a coherent, lasting visible vocabulary for understanding anatomy.
Grasp difficult constructions with visible region-by-region protection together with Muscle Desk appendices on the finish of every part.
New illustrations of clinically vital areas just like the posterior knee and cervical fasciae by Carlos Machado, MD, the Chief Illustrator working within the Netter custom.
Real Elsevier Product
All seventh editions of the Atlas of Human Anatomy carry a Real Elsevier Product seal. To authenticate your atlas scan the label with a smartphone app and enter the ID code.
An in depth, visible basis of anatomy
A fast overview or assessment
Reinforcement and tactile studying
Context and anatomic/scientific relevance
Atlas organized by area after which by system inside every area.
Labels and textual content revealed on the again of every card.
Black and white line-drawing tracings of Netter artwork.
Brief textual content accompany lightly-labeled illustrations organized by anatomic area.
New! Constructions with Excessive Scientific Significance, 3D fashions, 100+ Label Quizzes, 50+ Bonus Plates, and Editor Dialogue Movies
300+ Flashards with photographs and explanations, Scientific Be aware Packing containers, and 300+ A number of Selection Questions
160+ Coloring Workouts Evaluate Workouts
Scientific Focus Packing containers, Evaluate Questions
Full eBook Included
Writer:Elsevier; seventh version (March 13, 2018)
Merchandise Weight:4.19 kilos
Dimensions:8.7 x 1 x 11.2 inches